The wallboxx has been developed to allow a highly professional installation of in-wall speakers for brick- or concrete walls. Thanks to the front and rear Fermacell boards, the wallboxx will seamlessly integrate into your installation workflow, enabling a quick and easy processing of the walls surface.
The body material is framed by EPS to achieve low resonances and improved sound insulation features.
- modular and flexible product available in 10 sizes offering endless possibilities
- front and rear boards are made of Fermacell (15 mm)
- fix cut-outs allow for best possible handling of electronic ductwork (20 mm + 25 mm)
- The wallboxx is lightweight and at the same time offers a robust stability with excellent
- shock absorption features compared to other systems
- our materials deliver a better audio reproduction when compared to other boxes that come in wood, sheet metal or plastic
- better insulation with airborne- and structure-borne noise compared to conventional in-wall systems
- provided are adapters and installation components so that all conventional speaker systems can be integrated easily and quickly
Not sure what backbox is right for your project?
Simply try our backbox finder - we match any speaker brand and model to the perfect B-Sound backbox.
[unex_ce_button id="content_j65iqzs7v,column_content_9hj69aj0a" button_text_color="#000000" button_font="bold" button_font_size="15px" button_width="auto" button_alignment="left" button_text_spacing="2px" button_bg_color="#ffd300" button_padding="15px 60px 15px 60px" button_border_width="0px" button_border_color="#000000" button_border_radius="0px" button_text_hover_color="#ffffff" button_text_spacing_hover="2px" button_bg_hover_color="#000000" button_border_hover_color="#000000" button_link="http://www.b-sound.ch/backbox-finder" button_link_type="url" button_link_target="_self" has_container="" in_column="1"]Open the Backbox Finder[/ce_button]